Reiki Center of Venice
About Reiki Level Two Certification Workshop
Prerequisite: Reiki Level One Certification from Francine Milford
8 NCBTMB Ce's and 8 FL Massage Ce's and 8 BOC Ce's
Cost of workshop - $150 (Bring a Friend and they pay 1/2 the cost of class)
Focus on Massage
Workshop runs from 10am - 6 pm
Introductions, attunement and meditation
- Students will demonstrate the method of increasing the energetic flow of their massage. Hands on practice with partner
- Students will discover a method to release client's emotional blockages to help their clients better relax and internalize the benefits of the massage session.
- Students will demonstrate how to give a Reiki massage session to someone who is in a wheelchair or seated position.
- Students will partner up and practice hand positions and techniques just demonstrated by the instructor.
- Students will partner up and work on each using the new hand positions, methods and techniques that they have covered that morning.
- Students will practice closing methods to their sessions, making a spinal connection and increasing the client's energetic body.
Attunement, meditation, Q & A, Certificates awarded
Note: During the one hour lunch break, students are free to bring their own lunch or drive one mile to a variety of restaurants.
Please do NOT wear perfumes or scented deodorants to class as these make me sneeze. If you do, you may be asked to leave.
Classes are held at the Reiki Center of Venice
Class sizes are kept small (1-4 students) at any one time.
I will be happy to travel to your location (within 45 miles of Venince) for a group training of 4 or more paid students (no deductions).
There will be a one hour lunch break. You can bring your own lunch or visit any one of a dozen restaurants within 1/2 block to 2 block distance. A large variety of menus will guarantee satisfaction for any palate!
Lunch is at your own cost and is not included in the price of the class.
Please bring a bottle of water to class, and be sure to wear loose and comfortable clothing.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
If the class is canceled due to circumstances beyond my control (emergencies, etc.), all of your money will be refunded to you in full.
If you cancel the scheduled class at least 24 hours in advance after having paid for it in full, you will have the option of rescheduling the class at a future date or receiving a full refund. All other last minute requests will receive a credit towards a future class.
Cost of Workshop
Cost of Workshop: $150 in advance/$199 day of class plus a small paypal processing fee which will appear as a shipping charge on your receipt.
To avoid this fee you may pay by sending cash, check or money order to:
3730 Cadbury Circle
Venice, FL 34293
If using a credit card, please click the button below.