Reiki Center of Venice ~ Vibrational Reiki Certifications
About Vibrational Reiki™
Vibrational Reiki™ is the newest form of energy healing that combines Reiki, Sound and Vibrations into a system of natural healing that is more powerful and healing than any one system is alone.
*This system contains three levels of training, attunements and certification.
*This system is trademarked and copyrighted.
Symbols-You will be attuned to 3 symbols that will enhance your body's healing process. These symbols can be used to bring physical, spiritual and emotional healing to your life.
*ALL CERTIFICATES WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU
-ADDITIONAL FEES WIL BE CHARGED IF YOU WANT PRINTED CERTIFICATE MAILED TO YOU.
NOTE: ALL forks, courses, certifications and books are non refundable.
However, should a fork arrive damaged, return immediately for a prompt replacement. Do NOT wait more than two weeks after delivery to return defective merchandise as I will not honor the request.
In Vibrational ReikiTM level one, you will learn the wonderful natural healing power of Reiki. Students will also learn:
- *Hand positions for healing self and others
- *The Cleansing Process
- *How to Use Reiki on food, medicine, gemstones, plant and animals
- *How to hold the hands when giving Reiki
- *The Chakra System-discover what secrets each of your chakras hold for you. Find out what happens to your body when a chakra is out of balance. Learn how to put balance back into your chakra and energy system.
- *Learn how to 'beam' Reiki energy across the room, or across the country.
- *Learn about tuning forks.
- *Discover how to use tuning forks in a healing session.
- *Learn how to hold, activate and use tuning forks for a variety of things in your everyday life.
- *Learn symbols and how these symbols can help to heal, ground, balance and protect you.
About Vibrational Reiki™ Certification
There are three levels of training in this healing and wonderful modality.At each level of training, students will receive attunements to new symbols, learn new techniques and discover new ways to incorporate the healing powers of Reiki, sound and vibration together in the healing system.
All together, this is an unbeatable system of total healing.
When you have completed
The Genesis Tuning Fork
Included in the Vibrational Reiki Level One Certification course is the Genesis Tuning Fork.Learn about the Genesis tuning fork and why it is used in this healing modality.
About Vibrational Reiki™ Level One Certification
Cost of Level One training (with NO tuning fork) is $99 plus $8.99 postage in the United States.
Purchase ALL three levels together
Home study Course-No Ce's-order below:
Cost of ALL THREE Levels (WITHOUT FORKS) is $250 plus $13.99 postage in the United States.
Cost of ALL THREE LEVELS (WITH TUNING FORKS) is $359 plus $13.99 postage in the United States.
Cost of ALL THREE LEVELS (WITH TUNING FORKS) is $359 plus $80 postage out of the United States.
Vibrational Reiki™ Level Two and Three/Master
Cost of Vibrational Reiki™ Level Two Certification (with NO tuning forks) is $99.00 plus $8.99 postage inside of USA
$149 (With Harmonic Student Set and Hockey Puck) plus $13.99 postage in USA.
Cost of Level Two Certification with NO Forks. $99 Click here.
Cost of Vibrational Reiki™ Level Three Certification (with NO tuning forks) is $99.00 plus $8.99 postage inside of USA (without Tuning Fork and $129 (With weighted OM tuning fork) plus $13.99 postage in USA.
Cost of Level Three Certification with NO Forks. $99 Click here.
There are no returns or refunds with this offer
I really find this course exceptional . I find it very well made .
The best I have seen by far. I love the pictures of hand placement and for what area to treat, and why .
Vibrational reiki questions
Questions and Answers
- It was not clear to me when to use the OM fork
I use the OM fork most often for grounding, balancing and/or closing a session.
- With the Genesis fork, looking for changes in vibration or sound were extremely discreet. Is it this way for you as well? Can you describe some changes in sound I can look for?
With practice, you will become more sensitive to the slight variations in movement and pitch. There are many shifts in sound to look for and this is an easy one. When you activate your tuning fork, it makes one sound (that is its hertz). ANYTHING other than that sound is a signal that something is out of balance in that area. Also, be sensitive to the feel of the fork. If it wiggles in your hand, dips in a certain area on the client, or you can feel the tuning fork wanting to jump out of your hand over an area, then this may signal an area in the client's body that needs some work.
- I noticed on the intake form that there were some questions around pacemakers, metal pins etc. I assume these are circumstances in which you cannot use the tuning forks, correct?
Yes, for clients with these issues NEVER EVER place a vibrating tuning fork directly on this area. This would also include catheter bags, stents, aneurysms, etc. Vibrations may cause pain or these things to become dislodged. Avoid direct contact on these areas. Also avoid direct contact in areas where there is an open wound or rash (shingles), etc., as this is not very hygenic.
- Are there any emotional or metal issues we should be made aware of as well or are those items in the client intake form the only things to look out for?
As the practitioner, you must watch your client closely for any changes in their demeanor. If you watch their face, you will be able to see if there is discomfort while you are working. Should I see this, I will either stop and have a talk with them, or avoid the area as it is something that the client may not be ready to deal with. It is not unusual for clients to cry when I am working on them, an overall peace generally follows. Keep an eye out for twitches in the body too as this may be a source of discomfort for the client. Ask them if they are okay. Small body jerks may be the body releasing long held emotional or physical issues. Some jerks may signal that the client is uncomfortable with the loudness or placement of a tuning fork. Always ask if you are unsure which it is.
If you have any questions about this, or any of the other courses that I teach, please feel free to drop me an email at FrancineMilford@cs.com.